yay for spring

11:03 AM

I am sure by now you all know that I sell Scentsy. I have been a consultant since April 1, 2011 and I absolutely love it! When I first started, I was in college, just married & just trying to make ends meet. I knew I loved the product but I didn't know that it would be something that I would end up selling & building a community within. I figured that I needed to buy the product for myself, so I might as well make some money off of it. At the time, there was nothing like the product out there. Now there are things all over the place that look like Scentsy, but they are NO WHERE near the quality of Scentsy. It truly is a great product and company.

In case you aren't familiar with the idea of Scentsy, you can click here. If you have not tried it, please let me know...I'd love to send you a catalog!

I wanted to let y'all know of an amazing deal that is going on right now!! You can get the Premium Easter Egg warmer {so precious!} & 3 Scentsy Wax Bars {Jumpin' Jelly Bean, French Lavender, & Coconut Lemongrass} for just $30!!!! This is an AMAZING deal. The normal value for all these is $50. Click the photo below to order!



What is your favorite Scentsy scent? Mine is Sugar. :)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Oh FUn! I've been needing to order a new scentsy warmer and stuff.... do i just follow the link to your website?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes ma'am!! That works perfect. Let me know if you need scent suggestions. :)

      Delete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images