guest post: MELISSA.FAYE.BLOG

6:00 AM

My sweet friend Melissa and I decided to link up and do a guest post on each others blogs! There are 15 really weird facts that you might want to know about us. You can see what I wrote on her blog HERE

Her blog is so amazing. She posts regularly about life, faith, decorating fun, advice, and just all around humorous stuff. Plus she's got great style and caring heart, so how could you go wrong?? 
Go check her out! Ladies....here is Melissa! :)
http://www.melissafayeblog.blogspot.com/

1. What's a nickname only your family calls you? 
Peep. Don't ask me how my parents came up with that one (that's a whole other post), but its definitely stuck. My parents answer the phone when I call with, "Hey, peep". So, I am unsure if they would know my real name without Facebook. 

2. What's a weird habit of yours? 
I have to do the same morning routine every morning from the succession of steps in the shower to getting dressed. Everything has to be done exactly the same. The only difference may be my hair styling routine if I have straightened my super curly hair. I also have to check the shower curtain before I use the bathroom in my apartment. Um, paranoid much? 

3. Do you have any weird phobias? 
Yes. Butterflies really terrify me. I don't share that with too many people (too late?), but I don't like that they flutter. It really grosses and freaks me out. Trust me, it is NOT the same as disliking puppies or babies. You would think I said dogs and babies were crap when I tell people this. It's really not the same. 

4. Whats a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you're alone? 
Black Widow. It makes me feel powerful. It is a filthy song though. Oops. 

5. What is one of your biggest pet peeves? 
Probably when people are being outright rude. Some people just think they are entitled to treat people badly and get away with it. It drives me crazy!

6. What's one of your nervous habits? 
Well, my hands sweat profusely and get really, really cold. My eyes also water when I am nervous or embarrassed. I get really self-conscious that people think I am crying, which makes me more nervous. It's a vicious cycle. 

7. What side of the bed do you sleep on? 
I either sleep in the middle or the left side (for some reason). I sleep alone in a king size bed, so I can sleep wherever I like!

8. What was your first stuffed animal and what was its name? 
I honestly don't remember this. I was not a big fan of naming anything growing up. 

9. What's the drink you always order at Starbucks? 
Spring/Summer: Iced Caramel Macchiato
Fall/Winter: Pumpkin Spice Latte or Peppermint White Mocha

10. Which way do you face in the shower? 
I always face away from the shower head unless I am rinsing off. 

11. Do you have any weird body skills? 
I can twist my tongue into that funky clover shape. Other than that, nope!

12. What's your favorite comfort food that is bad, but you eat it anyways? 
Probably Chick-Fil-A. It has always been my comfort food!

13. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say? 
If I am texting, I always find myself saying, "Oh, okay". It's just always my answer to everything. At work I always say, "He gone!" or "She gone!". It means a lot of different things, haha. 

14. What do you wear when you sleep? 
Um, normally nothing. (TMI?) Obviously if I am at my parents or staying as a guest at someone's home I wear a t-shirt and shorts. At home, its just me, myself, and I! 

15. What did you used to wear that you thought was cool, but now realize it wasn't? 
I always wore peasant skirts back in my early college days. I thought they looked cool and bohemian, but they actually looked ridiculous! Never wearing anything that like that again! Oh, and platform flip flops. Seriously?! What was I thinking?!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images