the ultimate stuffer

9:26 AM

Public Service Announcement:
I LOVE STOCKING STUFFERS!
My mom is the ultimate stocking stuffer queen. Its not all candy and toothbrushes in there. One year I got perfume, movies, jewelry, makeup, and my beloved Victoria's Secret underwear all in one stocking. I aspire to be like her one day. 

Thought I'd give you a few ideas on some stocking stuffers this holiday season. There is quite the variety so hopefully you will find something for your favorite lady.

For the book lover...


Spring Fever by Mary Kay Andrews: I read this book earlier in the year and I loved it. I read it in one day while laying on the beach {insert sappy comment about how I wish I could go back}. You can find the book HERE. I also wrote a review on the book that you can read more about. Lets just say I couldn't put it down so you'll probably want to read it.


Emily Ley Simplified Planner: I don't actually have this planner, but I want it badly. Its beautiful and simple. Several people I know have one and love it also. You can get it HERE.

For the iPhone user....


10 ft. bungee charging cord: I am hoping that my momma got me one of these for my stocking. It seems like such a cool gift to me! A stretchy long charging cord. What more do you need? {hint: keep reading...there is more}. Cord is found HERE.


Agent 16 Phone Case from Target: I love a good phone case. Like kind of obsessed with phone cases.  I still have the same boring case on my gold iPhone 6 because I can't find a case that I like enough to buy. BUT if you have an iPhone 5/5s, you should definitely hop on this gold polka dot train. So cute. Found HERE.

For the college student...

Lauren James Koozie: As you probably know by now, I am obsessed with anything Texas. Its {one of} the most recognizable states by its shape. This makes such a great stocking stuffer! And Lauren James has other ones too in case you're not from Texas. Found HERE.

For the accessory lover...

Blanket Scarfs: I love my Zara blanket scarf. Like love it. If it was socially acceptable to wear it with everything, I would. I would love this blanket scarf {hint, hint}. Blanket scarf + infinity scarf = scarf gold. Get it HERE.


Kendra Scott Earrings: This may be a little pricey for your stocking needs, but just look at them...they are so pretty! In fact, go look at any of the Kendra earrings jewelry...they are all beautiful. I am about 98% sure that I'm getting these babies for Christmas and if I do then I am 100% sure that I will be wearing them for AT LEAST 2 weeks months straight. {insert hearts for eyes emoji here}. Get your own pair HERE.


James Michelle Necklace: You can get it stamped to say whatever you want! I repeat, you can get it stamped with whatever you want! I fell in love with this necklace when I saw Claire wearing it on the Bachelor. Get your personalized necklace HERE.


Crystal Bracelet from Accessory Concierge: Wouldn't this little number go with everything in your closet?? It would definitely go with everything in mine! I am going to get mineHERE.

For the make-up/perfume lover...
Nars Blush in Super Orgasm: My bff Hannah has this blush and let me use it for a wedding I was in and I fell in blush love. It is the most beautiful color. And the coolest part was that Hannah is blonde, I am brunette, and our other bf Megan is a red head and it looked amazing on all of us! You have got to get this blush...it might change your makeup life. Change your life HERE.


 Giorgia Armani Acqua di Gioia: I'm not gonna lie...I thought that this brand of smelly goodness only came for men {which is what Nathan wears} but I recently ventured over to Ulta and found it for women and O.M.G. it is amazinggggg. I wouldn't say I'm picky when it comes to perfume {except don't give me anything floral or super sweet} so this perfume was right up my ally. It will be sure to make you smell breathtaking. Get it HERE.

I would LOVE to know what kinds of things you get for your loved ones for stockings! I am always trying to come up with new ideas. Leave me some comments. :)





You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I have that phone case! WOO! I also have that planner and I am getting one hopefully on Friday for 2015. It really is the best (and cutest) planner ever!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images