5 closet must haves || fall

3:26 PM

I love fall.
I love fall clothes.
I love boots.
I love layering.
I just love all of it! And I have completely gotten into this fall season and the trends. 
Thought I would put together some of my top 5 closet must haves for fall. There are definitely multiple options with in each category that range in style and price. Hopefully you find something that you fall in love with. {pun intended}

1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I love a good infinity scarf. 
And really you can turn any scarf into an infinity scarf. {let me know in the comments if you'd like a "how to"}
I have currently fallen in love with blanket scarves. Well, pretty much any scarf that looks warm. 
Check out these websites because I bet a lot of these scarves will be on some kind of Cyber Monday sale!

1 // 2 // 3

I understand that some people are not scarf people because they don't like something making them warmer than they already are {hot boxes, unite!}...
so I decided to throw in my other favorite neck accessory...the statement necklace. I tend to stick to pave gold with crystals, but I love this Kendra Scott necklace {#1}. 
A statement necklace can make any normal "tee" look more presentable for a night out to dinner or just to the grocery store!

 1 // 2 // 3

 The striped tee. Must must MUST have. 
I love black and white stripes. Others prefer colors. 
My theory is, black and white stripes go with most all prints. 
You can put a cute leopard scarf with it.
You can add a pretty vest.
Blanket scarves look great with stripes too!
You can do a statement necklace {colored or crystal}.
The options are endless!

 1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Speaking of vests...
Put one of these lovelies over a striped tee, add a statement necklace {or scarf} and viola! You will look like a million bucks!
I am currently obsessed with vests.
They go with everything and make any look more put together. I have seen several of these {listed above} that will for sure be on sale for Cyber Monday so give it a try.

1 // 2 // 3

My most favorite color in the world is leopard. It is a neutral after all...am I right ladies? ;) 
When I mix prints, it usually has leopards in there somewhere. 
Either a leopard scarf or leopard flats. 
If you add leopard flats to the ensemble that we talked about before, you will look like a million bucks!

Follow me on Instagram for more fun outfits!

What are your fall closet must haves?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I have all of the above items! Good. Glad to know I am on trend. :) I am so glad you're back blogging! I will be too after this move is all done and I am settled.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images