not an option

4:58 AM

So I was trolling pinterest the other day {like I hardly ever do. HA. today is opposite day.} and I saw this really cute picture and thought...what a great future post to blog about. So here it goes...


1. I would lead worship. I LOVE to sing and I have always wanted to be able to sing good enough to make the worship team. There is just something so captivating about being a part of leading others into the throne room of Jesus.

2. My kitchen would probably be used a little more. I don't mind cooking, but I don't really know what I am doing and have this fear that if I try and make something new and it fails, then it was a waste of good food and money.

3. Speak on a Wednesday night to our youth students. My husband is a youth pastor and is always telling me that he wants to coach me in being able to give a sermon but I have an awful fear about it. What if I get up there and forget everything I was going to say? What if it doesn't make sense? What if, what if, what if...

4. I would love to run a marathon! 

5. Make blogging and my makeup business {I do airbrush makeup for weddings and other special events} my permanent job. I LOVE teaching, don't get me wrong. But when we have kids {in the future...this is not a public service announcement} I would love to be able to stay with them when I want to. OR have something extra coming in as extra income.

6. May seem silly but be a mom. I know that most of this "becoming a mom" thing is not totally up to me and Nathan...God has to bless us with a child. Which I pray and hope that he does. BUT, it scares the crap out of me that it may not be God's plan for us to be parents to biological children. And I would like to say that I would be okay with that...but it scares me. So I don't want to fail at that.

7. To spin off the last one...if we do become parents...it scares the crap out of me to think that I am now responsible {with Nathan of course} to take care of such a precious gift from God.

8. I would probably have an entire garden of flowers and food. I do NOT have green thumbs. If it made sense, I would say that I don't even have thumbs {when it comes to plants}. I kill everything. But I would LOVE to look out my window and see a massive flower bed full of beautiful flowers that are alive and well. 

That's all I can think of right now. What is something that you would attempt to do if you knew you would not fail? Comment below! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images