are you sure its only November?

9:16 AM


I'm sorry if you are one of those people that says "no Christmas before Thanksgiving" because I am wanting Christmas everything lately!  Its all I can do not to decorate my house and sing Christmas carols all day long. {actually I have been making my students listen to Christmas music for about 2 weeks. Oops...}

I think I may actually decorate this weekend. Before you judge me, here is my reasoning....my husband is a youth pastor, and our weekends are sometimes jammed packed with youth events which means no time for house projects. This weekend we are free {only weekend till 2nd weekend in December} so I am thinking I am going to take advantage of that. :)

Here are a few of my "pin-spirations" for my Christmas decor this year. I am trying to make things pretty neutral {lots of glass, mirrored glass, natural wood finishes, & gold} but I am going to add in a little red {not fire engine red though} and the green color of a Christmas tree. Basically when you walk in I want you to think that I got everything at Pottery Barn. {girl you know I got it at Hobby Lobby or TJ Maxx... ;) } 
You can check out my entire Christmas board HERE.

 ^source

 ^source

 ^source

^no source
 
 
If I can convince Nathan to get the Christmas decorations out of the attic this weekend then I will definitely share pics with you. 
 
What are some of your favorite Christmas pins? Put the link in the comments! :)  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images