be our guest: part 2

7:46 AM

Long time no blog post. 

I have been MIA & incredibly busy! Lots of house updates & teacher fun. 

Today's post is brought you by the fact that our guest room #1 (aka the grey room) is almost done!! If you remember from my original "be our guest" post my amazing husband & in-loves redid my guest room while I was out of town. Well, we have added pillows, lamps, and curtains! & I'm more in love. <3


^^ chevron lamps, pillows, & curtains from T.J. Max {I am most certainly a Maxxinista.}


^^ Here is a panoramic so you can see the whole room.


Just need: Faux fur euro pillows, throw for the end of the bed, & something for that huge wall on the right. 

Now.....
As far as guest room #2 (aka the stripe room)...
I haven't talked about it on the blog, but I posted a pic on Instagram a couple of weeks ago....
The painting is DONE! Nathan's grandparents are going to give us one of their beds & then the decorating will commence. Here is some of the process that we did for the stripes. {let me know if you'd like a more in-depth post on how we did the stripes...they turned out so much better than I thought they would.}




Thanks for reading! Hope y'all had a safe Halloween.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images