guess what...

4:47 AM

Its been awhile since I've blogged! 
A LOT has happened in the last couple of months. 
First off...I'm pregnant! 15 weeks and 5 days. :)
Second...It's a BOYYYYY!!!

I am a boy mom. I cannot believe it.
I have thought since before I knew I was pregnant that I was having a girl.
I would have bet my house on it!
We went yesterday for the gender ultrasound and when she told me it was a boy I screamed "what?!" 
I cannot believe it is a boy! 
I did not really care what the gender was...I just had a feeling it was a girl.

After the ultrasound we went to Target and just looked around at all the cute boy stuff. 
I can't wait to hold HIM!

Here are a few of his first selfies and more.

Here is our first baby Lucy telling the world (aka our Facebook/Instagram peeps) that she going to have a sibling!


 Little nugget is just over 9 weeks in these pictures. :)


The next pictures are the most recent. Just over 15 weeks. And definitely a boy. ;)




Nathan and I are OVER THE MOON to be having a baby and especially a baby boy!
I have had just about every pregnancy symptom. I'm just starting to get my energy back and the nausea is going away. (#thankyouJesus)

I will hopefully be able to update you on things as it goes along. :) 
YAY FOR BABY BOY LEWIS!!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images