wishlist wednesday || vol. 3

5:52 AM

There are 3 simple things I want today ladies.

1. A vacation. 
I want to just sit on the beach in the sun all day and not worry about whether or not lesson plans are done and papers are graded. 
I'm not even picky about which beach! 

2. The Following to come back on!!!
The Following is one of Nathan and my favorite shows on television. 
Its kind of creepy...not gonna lie. 
But its SO entertaining. 
I think its supposed to come back from winter break soon! #yay

3. I want you to go read my last blog post. 
I think you'll love it....
Especially if you're a Bachelor fan! 
His book "For the Right Reasons" released yesterday & I'm so thankful he asked to do a guest post!

Hope y'all have a great Wednesday!
I'll just be over here dreaming about the beach and relaxation....

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images