wishlist wednesday || vol. 2

6:40 AM

Its about that time again!
I can't believe its Wednesday already.
I feel like we just had a hump day.
In case you missed what was on my wishlist last week, you can check it out HERE.

I can't believe I haven't blogged since last Wednesday.
My brother and his fiance came in from college for the long weekend and I guess time got away from me.

Regardless...there are a couple of things on my wishlist! 

|| Hunter Rain Boots (aka "Wellies") found HERE. ||

We are almost to those April showers, ladies. 
Wouldn't these look cute with any outfit??!?! 
Guaranteed you have a pin that has these wellies in them.
They are the new hit thing.
I don't know about the fit or the comfort, but if they are that popular they've gotta be good.
 

|| Gold Foil Herringbone Pillow found HERE. ||

How precious is this pillow? And how cute would it look in my coral/striped guest room??!!
Here is a picture of my guest room and how we painted it.
I need to post an update picture of the room.
It has homemade pillows and everything. ;)
#domesticdebbieoverhere

|| Floral Sleeve Tunic found HERE. ||

Okay if this isn't the cutest tunic you've ever seen then you're crazy.
Or you need to send me the links of the tunics you're looking at. ;)
I LOVE this tunic! I think it would look so cute in the winter OR spring.
With cute leggings and boots.
Or leggings and flip flops.
LOVE LOVE LOVE.
You know I go for stripes and my love for florals has returned too.

In other news...Nathan and I rented the Maze Runner from RedBox this past weekend and I HIGHLY recommend it.
Such a great movie and super intense.
We honestly didn't have high hopes (neither of us read the book), but we were impressed.
I have now borrowed the second book (The Scorch Trials) from one of my students and plan to read the rest of the series.

What are some things on your wishlist?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images