wishlist wednesday

4:53 AM

So I decided that each Wednesday I'm going to make a little list of things that are on my wishlist. 
They may or may not be off the wall ideas sometimes. 
But that's me...
Off the wall. 

So lets start with today...

Kendra Scott cracked earrings found HERE

My friend Hannah got this in a necklace and OH MY GOSH girls its GORG!!!
The girl at the store said it is part of their "holiday line" so if you like them enough, you might want to go ahead and purchase them.
I love Kendra Scott jewelry so much! Its pricey, but so worth it.

Anastasia Brow Wiz found HERE

So I currently use Maybelline Define a Brow (similar look to this pencil) but it is a little hard and sometimes pulls out my eyebrows.
I don't need help with making them thinner lol. #tattooedeyebrows
So I am curious to see if something of greater value like this would work better.
It kills me to spend $21 on a brow product that I know I will have to replace at least once a month, but I guess beauty is pain....

Monogrammed Rain Jacket

It rains a lot in Georgia.
But the difference between Georgia rain and Texas rain is it is usually cold when it rains in Georgia.
I have a cheap rain coat from TJ Maxx from a couple years ago.
But I would love a real rain coat that is monogrammed on the front and hood.
#stereotypicalgirl
#monogrameverythingplease

So that's it! That's my little wishlist for this Wednesday.

In case you didn't get to check out my last post...go see what I got this Christmas break.
I'm obsessed with all my new clothes!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images