clothes, clothes, and more clothes

11:22 AM

It is 19 degrees in Georgia.
19.
That's not even what it feels like though...
It feels like 10. 
10 stinking degrees.

So by the title of today's post you might be thinking...oh she is saying she needs to layer more clothes because its so frigid outside.
But no, that is not what today's post is about.
Today I thought I'd share with you all the new GREAT clothing finds that I got! 
There is quite a variety of items. 
Sweaters, pants, puffers...oh my! 
#ps #i'mpuffercrazy

1 || Scalloped Trim Tee \\  2 ||  Striped Layering Tee
 
Alright ladies...lets start with the "basic tees".
Basic meaning can wear with anything. Not plain.
Just to be clear. 
Both of these tops are from Loft and both are on sale!!!  
#winning 
I wish I would have gotten more colors of the short sleeve top. 
#toouseful

1 || Floral Jacquard Sweatshirt (mine is in cream with is no longer available :( )
2 || Pleated Mixed Media Tee (I got mine in a cranberry color)

Here are just a few (or more...) of my favorite tops I got! 
I LOVE the top in the middle. It may be my most worn top this season.
I also had to have #5. MUST HAVE. Its so pretty!! (not itchy either!)
The sweater is super warm and comfy. Can be dressed up or down. Love it!!! 
I am so pro flowy top its not even funny.
If they had a mascot, it would be me. 
They are the peanut to my butter.
And to make things even better, most of these tops are on SALE!!! 


Now I am not gonna lie to ya...
I have only worn the grey pants in public. 
The other pants I have obviously tried on, but I have not worn them out.
#1-3 are from Loft and on SALE!
#4 I waited for 2 whole weeks to come back in stock and I am so glad I ordered them!!!
I feel like a Sandra D from Grease! #greaselighteningforever
I plan on wearing them with any of my new tops. (as long as my crotch is covered of course...)
 P.S. They ain't lyin when they say "drapey".
P.P.S. They are lying when they say "relaxed skinny". They really mean tight skinny.
 

Like I said before...
I am #PUFFERCRAZY!!! 
They go with most everything!
These are my two most recent puffers and I love them! 
The striped puffer is 60% off right now!!!
I have gotten more compliments on my Herringbone Puffer then I have on most things in my closet.
This from Brina Box (yes, I know its a knock off from J. Crew...call the fashion police).
I would have gotten the real deal except I can't find it ANYWHERE.
Don't judge me but I actually have 2 Herringbone Puffers. 
One is the puffer poly material and one is the tweed fabric material.
I have worn the Herringbone Puffer over "Basic Tee #2" & "Top #2".
And plan to wear it over the lace sleeve sweatshirt too. :)

As you can see, I pretty much kept Loft going this holiday season.
This doesn't even include the items I purchased from Loft Outlet AND the items that I have bought recently that were on sale but are now sold out. 

I have been so proud of myself lately. My outfits have been so cute! 
If I can say so myself...


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images