for the right reasons || Sean Lowe guest post

6:00 AM

So one thing you should know about me is I'm a HUGE Bachelor fan. I've watched almost every season and I can't get enough. Each season is truly the most dramatic season yet! ;)
So I was SO excited when I was reached out to by a rep of Sean Lowe's to provide a guest post about his new book!
I can't wait to read it!!!!!
#insertgoofygirlgrinhere

So without further rambling...here is Sean's post...
 

Sean Lowe On His Transition From Reality TV To Real Life With Catherine


This is an exclusive guest post written by The Bachelor’s Sean Lowe. Sean fell in love with Catherine Giudici and they married in a nationally-televised fairytale last January. But this is just the beginning for the newlyweds.

In his new autobiography, For The Right Reasons, Sean tells all about the backstage drama that fuels The Bachelor and The Bachelorette, how he overcame heartbreak to find his true love, and the personal struggles and Christian faith that have made him the man he is today.

Preparing for Marriage


One of the things that gave us a great start was going through premarital counseling in our church. We’ve really gotten plugged-in at our church, and we’ve stayed connected to the counselors there.

We’re not perfect and marriage takes work. There’s so much to learn about ourselves and each other, but it’s important to never stop working on it! Our overall goal has been to strengthen our marriage on a daily basis, to take it one day at a time. It’s not always easy, but it’s the goal!

How Catherine is Staying Busy


Catherine’s involved in a number creative freelance ventures. She’s very skilled! She worked her way up at Amazon while she lived in Seattle, and she’s an incredibly talented graphic designer and has a background in marketing.

Needless to say, she does a number of things. Nearly every day she get’s a call from someone asking for help with this or that, and she just loves it! She’ll tackle anything that gets her creative juices flowing, so she definitely keeps busy.

My Newest Entrepreneurial Ventures


I’ve started to get involved with the oil and gas industry again. It’s what I did after I graduated college. Living in Dallas has led to some great opportunities and I’ve been lucky enough to meet some people that helped get involved in that field again.

I’ve also been a part of some real estate ventures here. That’s been a lot of fun for me! I’m entrepreneurial. I personally can’t stand sitting behind a desk all day. It works for a lot of people, but not me. I love being involved in ventures that keep me active and on my toes!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images