the limit does not exist

8:43 AM

Hopefully you caught the Mean Girls reference in the title...love that movie! Anyway, the reason I say that is for 2 reasons.

1. God always amazes me that He has no limits! Especially with His love & will for our lives.

2. I love math {limits are a math reference, in case you didn't know} & teaching. Thus I have accepted a teaching job for next school year! YAY! That is what my degree is in {Junior High Math Education} & when Nathan & I moved to Georgia from Texas, I just wrote off the idea of me being able to teach here. I was fine with that, but at the same time I have missed it so much. I love teaching & I really feel like God has blessed me with a gift of being able to teach.

So you are probably wondering what I will be specifically teaching? And where? {at least this is the number 1 question asked so far}

I will be teaching at the private school in our area {don't want to specifically say for all the stalkers out there ;)} 7th & 8th grade pre-algebra, 9th & 10th grade geometry, & 12th grade algebra 3. I know, it seems like a lot, but right now that is what I got. I could not be more excited! When I graduated from college a couple of years ago, I got a ton of classroom/teaching items & they have all been locked away in a closet. It was like Christmas pulling everything out & going through it all. Am I nervous? I'd be lying if I said I wasn't. Do I feel like this is God's will for my life? Without a doubt.

I'd like a little feed back from the audience...after I start my new job, I am thinking about doing some periodic blog posts on "kids say the darnest things" & tell you about some of the funny things that kids say to their teachers. What do y'all think about that idea? 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. So happy to have you teaching!! We love us some Sarah Lewis!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am excited too!! Thank you for all the encouragement. :)

      Delete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images