D.M.C.

6:20 AM

When I was younger, my mom was apart of this amazing little treasure called the Disney Book Club.
Every month they sent her a new Disney book.
And y'all, I got all of them when Bennett was born. 
(insert squealing and jumping for joy!)

Well, a couple of weeks ago it was brought to my attention that there is a Disney Movie Club
I immediately went online and signed up!
Nathan and I have been married for almost 6 years and ever since we got married we have been collecting Disney movies when they are released from the vault.
We have gotten some good ones...
Aladdin, Jungle Book, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Lion King, and a few more.

Well, guess what?! Disney Movie Club has all those! 
Let me tell you a little about the "rules".

1. Sign up! 
I signed up online, but you can also sign up by mail. 
When I signed up online, I got the opportunity to buy 4 movies for $1! 
Yes, that's right...4 Blu-ray movies for $1 total. No shipping or handling.
AMAZING!
Here are the 4 I chose:



Y'all, this was so hard for me to choose! 
There are SO many good titles to choose from. But I decided to go with ones that I knew were super colorful that might hold Bennett's attention.

2. Featured Title
Every 4 weeks or so, you will receive an email telling you what the Featured Title is. You can either accept the Feature Title, or decline it. 

3. Membership Agreement 
As a member you have to purchase a minimum number or movies at what they call "club prices".  Those are $19.95 for regular DVD to $29.95 for a Blu-ray. You may be thrown off by that, but we were buying DVD's from Target or Amazon anyway when they came out, so why not just get them on our club account and benefit from the other perks? The prices aren't any higher than those other places!

4. Club Exclusives
Okay this is my favorite part.
Its probably because I'm a Disney junkie, but whatever. 
There are so many GREAT movies on there for discounted! 
A few of my oldie but goodie favorites that I have found: 
Homeward Bound, Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken (please tell me you've seen this!), 
Angel's in the Outfield, A Bug's Life, Mary Poppins, Cool Runnings, Pollyanna, and Honey, I Shrunk the Kids!

But there are also super new ones on there too.
Such as:
Frozen, Saving Mr. Banks, Cinderella (live-action one), and many others. 
Soooo many classics too!

There are lot of other perks besides movies. They apparently send stickers, tattoos and more throughout the year.
There is a ton of stuff on their website for discounted also! 

Disney Movie Club is not paying or compensating me in anyway to post this. 
I am just so excited about it that I thought I'd share. 
If you want to sign up, click HERE to get even better deals!  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images