while you were out...

4:44 AM

Wow, it's been A LONG TIME. 

I have missed blogging. 
I have missed having loads of free time. ;) 
But I LOVE being a mommy.
#stillhatelaundry

It is so exhausting & fun. I just love coming home from work to that sweet smiling face who is so excited to see me! The only thing better would be getting to spend all day with that face. #almostsummer 

SO...I thought that I'd show off our little bundle of cheeks (you'll see what I mean in a sec), so you can see why I've been away.I can't believe he will 7 months old tomorrow! :(

Please enjoy. 
Oh, and Pamper's, Huggies, Luvs, Gerber or any other baby company...if you'd like my child on your products (because I know, he is the cutest, prettiest baby alive). Then please, contact me. ;)





 










 We love Bennett!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images