new year's resolutions

6:50 PM

I don't think I've ever kept a New Year's Resolution. This year I wanted this to be different! So I made quite the list of resolutions because I figured I'm bound to keep one of them...right?! Here are the resolutions I made. I will keep you updated through out the year to see how they're going.

  1. Give more.
  2. Pay off credit card debt.
  3. Pay off Nathan's car. 
  4. Blog.
  5. Do crunches everyday. & journal about how many. 
  6. Work out 3 times a week. 
  7. Go out to eat less. 
  8. Have people over to the house more. 
  9. Don't eat as much sugar. 
  10. Take an Instagram picture a day. #sarahssnapshots2014
  11. No soda. Drink more water.  
Some of these have definitely not been broken yet. For example, Nathan & I started doing Financial Peace University in January & yesterday I made the last payment on the last credit card! WOO! 

Any I have been posting an Instagram picture a day &have been looking forward to finding creative things to post besides selfies.

But other things I have already failed miserably on. Like anything work out related. I have got to get better at that! 

Did you make any New Year's Resolutions? What were they? How are you doing on keeping them?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images