30 reasons why I am thankful for Nathan

12:03 PM

My hubby's 30th birthday was yesterday. He was slightly freaking out about the fact that he is 30, but he does not seem 30 to me. I thought it might be fun to name 30 reasons why I love/am thankful for him. I have many more reasons than 30, but you get the idea. :)

1. His heart & love for Jesus.
2. His passion for youth ministry, & telling students that Jesus' love is big.
3. He is always making me laugh. Sometimes unintentionally.
4. He takes out the trash.
5. He takes out the dog.
6. He likes to cook.
7. He's good at cooking. :)
8. He understands & is passionate about the importance of keeping Christ at the center of our marriage.
9. He loves me for me. Despite all my inadequacies.
10. He cares about what he looks like.
11. He will randomly send me sweet text messages out of no where.
12. He helps me clean the house.
13. He lets me watch the Bachelor on our one TV.
14. He makes me want to be a better person.
15. He lets me cry my eyes out, even when I have no idea why I'm crying.
16. He will randomly make me coffee & breakfast & bring it to me in bed on a Saturday.
17. He kills bugs that I find in the house.
18. He mows the yard. & we have a BIG yard.
19. He helps me pick out my outfits in the mornings. Yes, I know...
20. He tells me that I'm cute.
21. He is supportive of my career choices.
22. He asks me how my day was, & I can tell that he really wants to know.
23. He is close to his parents & grandparents.
24. He doesn't hate me for stealing the covers every night.
25. He goes grocery shopping with me.
26. He encourages me to get out of my comfort zone.
27. He encourages me to have "girl time" with my girlfriends.
28. He has a good singing voice.
29. He is honest with me.
30. He is smokin' hot!

Like I said, these are just to name a few (or 30...). I am so thankful for my husband & I want to make sure I tell him as often as possible. Especially in light of the sermon that my pastor preached this past Sunday that "unexpressed gratitude communicates ingratitude and communities cannot function without gratitude".  You should really consider giving it a listen.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images