the oxymoron

6:41 AM

So you're probably wondering…what in the world does simply complicated mean? That’s a great question! 


Simply complicated means just as it sounds. Things are sometimes simple. Things are sometimes complicated. Things are sometimes even simply complicated. There is no way to argue that when something is complicated and you just can’t seem to wrap your head around it, then its simply complicated. Admittedly, this is sometimes how I feel about my life. 
My thoughts. 
My future. 
My taxes (ha ha…no, but seriously). 
My bad hair days. 
When I run out of under eye concealer. 
How to comfort someone who is grieving. 
What color to paint rooms in my house.
How to get students 11-18 years old realize that their identity is not found in what others think of them, but who Jesus Christ is.

…just to name a few…

I am so excited to share things in my life that are simply complicated & more. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images