january goals || new years goals

1:06 PM

Long time no talk. 
So if you haven't noticed, I've been MIA...
Nathan and I just got back from Texas. And it was everything I was hoping for and more.
We relaxed.
We shopped.
We familied. {new word?}
We saw friends.
We played games.
And we shopped some more.
Or at least I did... :) 

I will be doing a post later this week on what all I got for Christmas so tuned for that...

But I wanted to update you on how I did with my December goals, what I have planned for January, and also a few things that I want to do in 2015. 

I did pretty good on my December goals actually. 
The 2 books I read weren't new so I changed it for January...
and I slacked on blogging the last week in December because we were gone. 
{see last December goal :) }

Here are my January goals. 
Pretty self explanatory. :)

Here is a picture of part of my quilt top I'm making.
The pattern will continue and it will end up fitting on a queen size bed. 


So last year I made myself the New Year's Resolution to do #sarahssnapshots2014 on instagram
It was a lot of fun but very tough to take a picture everyday that I felt was worth posting.
I know, dramatic...
I am not going to do that this year, but I do have a few goals for 2015. 

{1} Blog consistently all year
{2} Eat more veggies
{3} Give more
{4} Have more people over for meals
{5} Learn how to sew more things {you can see my "sew" pinterest board for ideas}

What are you 2015 goals?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images