winter purse essentials

6:00 AM

Okay ladies...
The seasons have been changing (unless you live up north, then you're probably still frozen).
And its time to change the things that are in your purse!

Here are a few things that I like to keep in my purse "just in case". 
Aka a lot of times I rarely use it...while other times I save the world with one item.

{1} Kleenex || It is sniffle season and I don't know about you, but I don't want snot dripping from my nose. #enoughsaid

{2} Hand Sanitizer || If I could get hand sanitizer for my hand sanitizer I totally would. I use this stuff like its going out of style. (but of course its not because I buy mine from Bath and Body Works) That is my absolute favorite brand. I am not super picky on the scent...just as long as I don't have the nasty hospital smelling kind. 

{3} Tylenol || If you live in the south, then you know the weather around here changes on the reg. You never know what to expect. So I always have Tylenol with me because I get headaches pretty frequently when the weather changes quickly.

{4} Hand Lotion || I love the hand cream by Bath and Body Works but sometimes I find that the fragrance in them makes my hands more dry. So lately I have been putting coconut oil on my hands when possible.

{5} Gloves || I used to keep these in my jacket pocket but for Christmas my mom got me "tech gloves" so I don't have to take them off while using my phone and they are huge! They make me look like I have another limb when they're in my jacket pocket so I decided to start keeping them in my purse. They are definitely a must in the cold weather!

Last and probably the most used...

LIP BALM!
I love the EOS "egg" lip balm. My favorite is the red container.
But I have also had the mint green one (I think its sweet mint) and its not bad.
I also enjoy Blistex Ultra Rich Hydration.
I am pretty picky when it comes to lip balm. 
You don't want to get anything that has "mineral oil" in it because it actually does the opposite of hydrating. Mineral Oil irritates and therefore dries out your skin.
So put the Carmex down and walk away.

What are some things that you put in your purse during the winter months?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images