q & a

4:55 PM

A couple of weeks ago I posted this picture on Instagram & asked my followers to post a question that I would answer in a recent blog post. Well...here it is! :)


Amy Charming asked: "Why did you start blogging? What are your goals for blogging and life? Favorite meal? :)"

Amy,
I started blogging because often times when I am reading another person's blog I think to myself that that person has an amazing opportunity to reach people who may really need it. Whether "it" is a laugh, smile, confident thought, encouraging word, or even a good cry--it MATTERS. I want to give women (& possibly men) an opportunity to do all those things. I want women to know that while yes, makeup is fun it is not what truly matters about our identity or looks. So that leads me to your next question about my goals. My goal is not to be the "most read blog" on the good 'ole world wide web. My goal is not to have the most "bloggy" looking pictures posted on instagram. My goal is to possibly make someone laugh, smile, have a confident thought, give some advice, & allow people to see that I am a real person with real problems & real confidence issues under all this makeup. Oh, & my favorite meal is pizza. :)

My mom asked: "How much do you love your mother?" 

Well Mom....
I actually love her a lot. Thank you very much. :)

Alison asked: "Why do you love makeup and beauty products as much as you do?"

Alison,
The only reason I can think of is that I am not very creative & have NO imagination & for some odd reason, makeup makes me pretend that I have those things. I can get creative with eye shadow looks. I can get creative with colors I use. & it isn't something like painting where you MAY have time to get it done. No. I wear makeup [almost] everyday. That gives me plenty of time to practice. 

Lisa asked: "What is your go to red lipstick color?"

Lisa,
I actually haven't found a red lip color in lipstick form that I like. I am subscribed to get an Ipsy bag each month for $10 that has a lot of different products in it to try. I love it because it helps me branch out into different brands that I haven't tried/can't afford in the store. Well, last September they sent my bag & it had something called "Cailyn Cosmetics Tinted Lip Balm in Big Apple". Well, I LOVE IT!!! It stays on all day. It is a matte perfect red color. Because it does stay on all day it is a bit drying, but I usually top it with a nude gloss. The first day I wore it, I got so many compliments. I highly recommend checking it out. 

Thank you to all the ladies who asked me a question. I am hoping that this will be a regular thing for the blog. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images