commercial break || my favorite t.v. shows

8:00 AM

Now that a lot of my shows have started their "summer break" for the next season, I thought I'd tell you what I have been watching on a weekly basis & why I love them. Also, what shows are about to start that I am looking forward to. Unedited. Unashamed.


1. The Voice :: I am so off the bandwagon with American Idol. I can't even deal with the commercials. However, the Voice...different story. I honestly can't determine if I like it for the singing talent or the banter between Blake & Adam. It is a great show to come home & just relax in front of the TV & not think.

2. The Following :: This is by far one of the best shows I've seen on TV {apart from LOST & One Tree Hill}. It is suspenseful, funny, creepy, gory {don't really like that part}, & makes you excited to see what happens next. Great show!

3. Pretty Little Liars :: This is a great suspenseful show. Hard to believe that ABC Family is behind this one {no offense}. I just wish they would reveal who A is. The end.

4. Nashville :: I am starting to get a little bored with this show, but I can't stop watching. Why is that? Two words: Deacon Claybourne. Dang you older attractive man.


Shows that are about to start back up again that I am excited about:

1. The Bachelorette :: I am a faithful Bachelor/Bachelorette watcher. I just can't stop watching the "most dramatic season yet". Eventually it won't be, right? Anyway...I loved Andi on Juan Pablo's season {mostly because she told him off at the end} so I am excited to wait this dramatic season! I heard that one of the contestants {supposedly got the first one-on-one} was let go & then died a couple of weeks later in a hang gliding accident? So sad! I hope for the family's sake that ABC doesn't try & make money off such a tragedy. Not a cool way to make it dramatic.

2. Big Brother :: My. Favorite. Summer. Show. Of. All. Time. I get sucked in. Last summer wasn't that intense {at least not as intense as the season with the Brigade alliance} but Big Brother never disappoints. I think the best part of BB is that it is on 3 days a week all summer long. Heck yes! I keep trying to tell Nathan that I would do good on the show. I try to get everyone I know hooked on this show. Once you get hooked, you will start a count down of when it will start again, trust me. {June 25th baby!!!}

What are your current favorite TV shows?


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images