most used iPhone apps

10:00 AM


1. Messages || Self explanatory. 

2. Spotify || I listen to music everyday while I'm getting ready. I pay for Spotify premium {$10 a month} & its totally worth it! You can make your playlists available off-line & listen whenever you want without using data. Its amazing.

3. Instagram || I have been posting a picture a day for 2014. So far so good. I love looking at other people's pictures too! So fun to edit & share.

4. Twitter || I don't feel like I tweet a whole lot {although I am almost to 10,000 tweets?} but I follow news & highlights {not the cheesy doctor's office magazine} so I like reading those.

5. Facebook || What is Facebook anymore?

6. Email || I am currently trying to condense the number of email addresses I have. Its out of hand.

7. CharterBank || I am not as concerned with checking this since we have been doing Financial Peace University, but I do check it on the reg.

8. Snapchat || I am actually anti-snapchat in the since that I think its just an easy way for people to send inappropriate pictures to each other not get caught. However, I have it to snapchat my youth kiddos so maybe they will snapchat me & not the alternative.

9. Reminders || Yes, I set myself reminders all. the. time. I have to or I WILL forget.

10. The Weather Channel || I have started checking the weather lately. #oldlady 

What are your most used apps? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images