ready for the weekend

4:38 PM

I have Wednesday through Sunday off this week & I could not be more excited! My only problem is when I have that much time off, I pack it full of things that I need to get done. Do you do that? Please tell me I'm not the only one. So here is my list so far....

1. Go grocery shopping.
2. Clean the bathrooms.
3. Clean the floors.
4. Paint tin cans for my classroom.
5. Drop fridge & some boxes off in my classroom.
6. Decide how to decorate my classroom.
7. Lay out.
8. Organize my home office. 
9. Lay out.
10. Blog.
11. Lay out.
12. Eat good food for the 4th. :)
13. Catch up on the Bachelorette {my guilty pleasure}.
14. Watch Orange Is The New Black on Netflix. {different show but I'm liking it I guess}
15. Hopefully plan my first day of school activity for my students.

I can't tell you the last time I had 5 days at home...I'm so excited!

What are you doing this weekend? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images