time off = shopping

9:53 AM

Apparently having a couple days off from work means shopping. Lots of shopping. It started off fine. Just a few things at Walmart & the grocery store to get us through the next couple weeks {we have lots of camps coming up so we won't be eating at home much} but then I read Shay's blog {well technically it was Sheaffer's blog, but Shay wrote the post about her closet...another side note: you will DIE when you see her closet!} & it pretty much went downhill from there....

I decided that I needed these shorts in dusty quartz & alpine blue....

Okay, let me explain why I got these shorts....

First, Shay is VERY convincing on how amazing they are. 

Second, they were on sale & then an additional 40% off! Which made them $17.99 each!!! I don't know about you, but I usually justify buying things in relation to how Target prices stuff. Well dear, these shorts were about Target's price for shorts & better quality! {sorry Target, I still love you}

After I ordered those I decided that I better hit up Bath & Body Works because I was almost out of body wash & that just cannot happen. So I headed over to the mall a town over. In that mall is a T.J. Maxx...well, I would like to know how anyone can walk by a T.J. Maxx & not go in. Please, teach me your ways! I know this will be hard to believe but I wasn't looking for me. Nathan has been wanting a big(ish) chair for his office & we haven't been successful in finding anything. Till VOILA! There it was! {see you T.J. Maxx passer-uppers...it pays to stop in!} 


After the guy brought the chair out to my car, I started walking back to the mall with him & said "are you going back in?!" with a shocked face. Um excuse me sir...I haven't had a day off in awhile please don't judge me...

I finally hit up Bath & Body Works. :) That store is kind of my weakness. I usually have a stash of stuff under my bathroom sink, but I was literally on my last few uses of everything. I got 3 body washes, 1 lotion, & 2 hand soaps for me & 1 body wash & 1 lotion for Nathan {he really likes their man scent in Ocean}. I only paid....drum roll....$32! I LOVE Bath & Body Works coupons! And they are having their sale of buy 3 get 3 free & hand soaps were $3 each. #winning 

Oh, & have I mentioned that I have spent the last 2 afternoons at the pool? And that yesterday my phone decided it wanted to go swimming too? 

Happy 4th of July! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images