it's a southern thing

6:56 AM

This past weekend I crashed my parents mini-vacay in Savannah, Ga. I am so glad I did! It was so fun. Here are a few of things I've learned in the 3 days I was in Savannah...

1. Do not go in July. Holy hot batman...

2. If you see a guy stumbling while walking up the street in front of you, make sure you cross the street to dodge him. But watch out! He may or may not throw rocks at you. #truestory 

3. Take a trolley ride around the city. It is really neat to see all the squares & learn about the old buildings. #thatsprettyneat

4. Go eat at Joe's Homemade Cafe in the Savannah burbs. Its a very small location, but so worth it. 

5. If you want to go out to Tybee Island, more power to you. But just know that its nothing too special. HOWEVER, the Sundae Cafe {p.s. its closed on Sundays...this is not a drill} is the only thing worth it out there. SO GOOD! Pricey, but a very nice well prepared dinner. Do not be frightened by the fact that its in an old strip center next to a gas station. 

Okay now...what you have all been waiting for... a few pictures from the trip!


^^ I thought this boutique name was so cute because we call our dog Lucy Lu. :)


^^ "Lets take a selfie at Madison Square!"


^^ The typical "I'm not really in London but here is a telephone booth that makes it look like I am" picture.


^^ My adorable new tea cup (for coffee) from Paula Deen's store.


^^ OOTD #duh


^^ Leopold's Ice Cream in History Savannah was so yummy!


^^ This is my AMAZING dinner I had at Sundae Cafe at Tybee. Bleu Cheese Filet.




^^ Went back to Paula Deen's store to get a couple more items & ran into Jamie Deen. Such a nice guy!

Well y'all...Savannah was so fun. Please don't go in July though. Save yourself the heat stroke.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images