word to yo mother

4:53 AM

Today is my amazing mother's birthday!
I am so so SO thankful for my mom for so many reasons. 
She is such a caring, encouraging, selfless, funny, and supportive person. And then when you mix all that with her motherly instincts...wow. Like none other.

So happy birthday mom! I love you and can't wait to spend a little bit of Christmas break with you!

*****************************************
 I LOVE reading blogs.
It makes my day so much better. 
I get a lot of ideas from blogs so I thought I'd share a few of my favorites! 

Mix and Match Family: Her name is Shay Shull. But you probably know her best from her brother being the Bachelor (Sean Lowe). She posts Monday-Friday on all kinds of topics! You should definitely check her out. And a bonus is she has a food blog and posts GREAT recipes! {Mix and Match Mama

Pinterest Told Me To: Um, Sheaffer is HILARIOUS. She such a cute style (which she says is because of Pinterest). I love reading her posts...I kind of feel like we are friends. Creepy? Probably. Do I care? Nope. Her and Shay are friends and have a lot of great contests, etc. Check her out!

Makeup by Tiffany D: I got started watching Tiffany's makeup YouTube videos, but I love her blog too. She doesn't post too often but when she does, its always a good one! I loveeeee her decorating style! So so classy. 

Classy Clutter: If you are looking for great DIY's check out this blog. Some super cute cute stuff! Its like the ultimate DIY section of Pinterest.

Melissa Faye Blog: Of course my friend, Melissa. She has some great posts about life, love, and great products that she finds! Her posts are always straight from the heart and definitely make you reflect. 

What blogs do you love to read?
  

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Just reading through your blog {loving it} and saw this post. Thank you SO much for referencing my blog and I am so happy you enjoy it. I am hoping to get "back into it" soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images